Skyline Fire Protection History
Skyline Fire Protection, Inc. was incorporated in Minnesota January 1994. Our company is built on a thorough knowledge of fire protection, applicable codes and providing a quality product with an unmatched level of service to our customers.
The Company is privately held and owned by Robert (Bob) Kokales.
Prior to starting Skyline Fire Protection, Inc. Bob worked at another fire protection firm for 12 1/2 years as a designer, project manager and eventually operations manager. While at his previous employer, he gained valuable experience in the business and a wide array of markets prior to launching Skyline Fire Protection, Inc.
Sales and Installation Revenue:
We have had steady growth since the company’s inception and have completed over one hundred million dollars in fire protection design and installation.
We are licensed (# C-008) with the state of Minnesota to provide and install fire protection throughout Minnesota.
- Sprinkler Fitter’s Local 417
- Road Sprinkler Fitters Local 669
- National Fire Sprinkler Association, NFSA
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers, Minnesota chapter, SPFE-MN
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA
- National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies, NICET